POM foam core. Foam board. Foamcore board. Paper-faced foam is also known as plexiglass or styrofoam. This light and beautiful wall art material has a variety of names. Foam board may be used for a variety of applications thanks to its adaptability. It’s also known as a jack-of-all-trades since it can be used to make every conceivable surface, sign, and display. Foam board printing is easy to do and doesn’t cost much in materials.
What are some of the benefits of using foam core boards?
The foam core has a wide range of advantages that make it one of the most adaptable materials for signage and displays. A handful of the material’s notable features are as follows:
- A heavy-duty poster board – In comparison to other kinds of poster board, which are often malleable and lack a solid centre, foam core is quite durable. The foam core is rigid, lays flat on its own when propped up or hung, and resists curling and bending. If you want a firm poster board, this is the material to use.
- Super lightweight – foam core boards are lightweight, making them ideal for transporting, displaying, and storing. The foam core makes little difference in the weight of the foam board.
- Easy to cut and print – Foam core boards are an excellent material for printing and cutting. The foam core may be printed on directly, and the boards can be neatly trimmed to any form.
- Many finishing options – You have the option of laminating or framing your foam core board. There are also different types of finishes available, including glossy, textured, and matte.
- Low cost – Foam core boards are one of the most cost-effective printing and display materials available. Their low cost makes foam boards ideal for short-term and large-scale initiatives.
Foam Board Uses
Because it is so light, stiff, and inexpensive, foam board is a very flexible material. Here are some of the best foam core board projects you could use in the future.
Printed foam core boards Common uses
Signs and boards made of printed foam core are excellent presentation tools for getting your message across in your company activities. These high-quality boards are ideal for business or academic presentations, lectures, and trade shows. Custom foam board signs are sometimes constructed for unique occasions or to advertise sales to clients.
Printing custom signs on foam board
When should you print your signage on foam board and when should you utilize a more permanent material? The most common use of signs printed on foam board is for short-term applications. For a sale or special at a company, the excellent example of temporary foam board signage is available. Foam core boards are also useful for advertising future events like book signings, guest speakers, or auctions. A visual aid to a presentation may be created utilizing foam core boards!
Photos and Posters Printing Onto Foam Board
Foam board is a popular material for artists, photographers, and exhibitors because it’s inexpensive yet very appealing for displaying their work for short-term, promotional, or personal events. And if you love a specific brand or film, foam board poster printing is an excellent method to show off the album artwork or movie poster in your house.