Empty corners sometimes look awkward. If you fill them your decor will look more complete. So, here are some ideas to decorate empty corners.
1. Dedicate a Space for Work as a Corner Home Office
You can claim the corner of a dining room. Build a countertop and use it as a desk. Add cabinets above either for work use or dining room storage.
2. Put a Triangle Shaped Desk
Put a lamp and some plants on the table.
3. Put a Floor Mirror in Your Bedroom’s Corner
To give it a fall feel, wrap the mirror’s edge with fairy lights. Put a plant too for a fresh feel.
4. Surround a Papasan Chair with Plants
You can also put a sofa seat or any other comfy chair. Use this nook as a reading corner.
5. Put a Minimalist Table
6. Put a Corner Shelving Unit
Put any other shelving unit too that can fit into the nook.
7. Hang a Plant Shelf
Make this shelf with a wood disc, rope and hooks.
8. Install Corner Floating Shelves
9. Yes! That’s A Gallery Wall in a Corner
10. Put a Convertible Pillow
11. Design a Coffee Station
Dedicate the nook to your love for coffee.
12. Put a Corner Storage Bench
You can make such a bench with IKEA bookcases too.