When listing the areas where virtual staging can be applied, real estate is the one to be mentioned at the forefront. The thing is that virtual staging software is a key sales tool and a useful instrument for those who want to visualize space or create an attractive design project. Modern visualization technologies allow not only to conduct a visual demonstration of a project, to better understand the dimensions of an apartment but also to develop a project, find investors for construction, and many more.
Research conducted by developers shows that more than 80% of buyers consider watching a virtual presentation a decisive factor when buying a home. But what are the other benefits of virtual staging, and how does the new solution drive the real estate industry?
Who Is Virtual Staging Software for?
There is no single category of users of virtual staging software; the solution is rather universal and can be used for multiple purposes:
- Real estate developers can find partners and investors with the help of virtual staging projects;
- Salespeople can do their job more effectively after organizing a virtual tour to the target object;
- Interior designers can easily show any design project to their customers, get feedback, and make amendments;
- Real estate buyers can make the right purchase decision and pick an apartment that meets their needs.
Virtual Staging Software in Interior Design
It is impossible for an ordinary person to objectively evaluate the mockup of future housing; a design project in a flat picture can confuse people and look different in reality. Luckily, virtual staging software will help to convey the idea of the designer as a whole.
The solution reconstructions allow you to:
- Evaluate the total area of the room, its dimensions, and even feel the atmosphere;
- Better understand the design project;
- Effectively conduct a presentation of projects to find investors.
Virtual Staging Software in Real Estate Sales
The use of virtual staging solutions can increase real estate sales, let a potential investor fully appreciate and feel the scale of the property. By installing the widget of a 3D tour of apartments on your website, you will definitely increase the interest of the target audience several times.
There are multiple advantages that real estate developers will get from the use of virtual staging technologies:
- Facilitated the sale process – it is easier to sell an apartment after you show a virtual project. Clients of real estate agencies are now younger; they value greater adaptability to work and are more willing to contact companies that introduce new technologies into their practice;
- Additional opportunities to contact the client – by sending push-notifications via a mobile application you can ensure a wider customer reach. There are more conditions for a dialogue with a potential buyer. Consumers are no longer left alone with their doubts. With the help of a virtual staging solution, these gaps are addressed;
- Significant increase in site conversion – There is full coverage of the mobile audience. People can easily choose apartments from any location and at any time of the day. There is no need to book a meeting with a commercial agent – you can check the apartment right before heading to bed;
- Increased interest of potential buyers – people can more realistically imagine an apartment. They can walk through it, touch the walls, windows, estimate where the furniture will be, and evaluate the view from the window. People like to see what they buy, and now they can “see” even apartments that have not yet been built.
The cost of virtual staging projects is budget-friendly, which allows using this technology not only for large companies but also for small and medium-sized businesses. If you want to advance your real estate business, then it is the right time to integrate virtual staging solutions into your processes. Let cutting-edge technology work for you!