A well planned kitchen design is always a comfort for many years to come. Because when you cook daily in your kitchen and if it is not functional then you can’t really enjoy cooking meals. There are many different tips and tricks that you can use in your kitchen and make it work friendly. Moreover, when your kitchen will be designed well and organized effectively, it will look good in appearance as well. D2F Kitchens & Bedrooms also have really beautiful kitchens in traditional as well a modern designs. So, let us see how you can design a kitchen of your dreams with these clever design suggestions:
1. For a Small Kitchen a U Shaped Outlook is Quite Functional
If your kitchen is in small size then to make the most out of the space you can choose a U shaped layout. And then you can focus on the design details to enhance its look even more. For more particular details, you can visit the Boss Design Center
2. Install Hooks at The End of Cabinets and Hang Pots and Pans
Pots and pans occupy a lot of space inside kitchen cabinets and at the same time they are used frequently. So , why not store them in easy reach and use the cabinets for other stuff by hanging the pots at the end of the cabinets?
3. Hack The Unused Space Along The Backsplash with Shelves
Your kitchen backsplash is a great place where you can install a few extra shelves and gain storage space with style.
4. Claim The Space of Toe Kicks with Drawers
Shallow drawers at the toe kicks are ideal to store baking trays and wine bottles like these kitchens.
5. Boost The Storage and Increase Functionality with Pull Out Storage Solutions
If you want to make your life easier in the kitchen then think about investing in pull outs. They are so convenient and look modern as well.
6. Raise The Cabinets and Install Open Shelves Underneath, Store The Frequently Used Stuff in The Shelves and Hideaway The Rest in The Cabinets
If you are getting a new kitchen built or having a remodel then this time try raising the position of the cabinets so that they give space to open shelves underneath them.
7. Install a Storage Tower with Glass Sides Above The Counter and Store The Crockery
Claiming a small corner on the top of counter won’t hurt right? Because by sacrificing a small space of the counter you can build a vertical storage unit that will provide three to four times more storage space.
8. Employ Clever Solutions for Paper Towel Storage
Can you imagine cooking and preparing food without a kitchen towel? No! right? So, install it in such a way that you can easily take from it whenever needed without the hustle of putting it back somewhere.
9. Install a Banquet Along The Island
If your kitchen has an island either big or small, depending upon its size you can add a banquette to it.
10. Use Tension Rods to Divide Drawers and Cabinets
Tension rods are great space dividers and they cost far less as well compared to store bought cabinet and drawer dividers. See how practical they are!