Stained glass decor grabs a lot of attention because colors are always eye-catching. So, here are some amazingly creative stained glass projects that you will surely love to try. Make them and get ready to get a lot of praise.
1. Make Stained Glass Patterns in Driftwood or Vertical Cut Logs for Making a Garden Sculpture
2. Give a Makeover to a Simple Lantern with Stained Glass Mosaic
3. Want Succulents That Will Say Alive Forever? Then Make Stained Glass Succulents
4. Decorate Empty Picture Frames with Stained Glass Mandalas
5. Create Stained Glass Boxes for Planting Succulents That You Can Keep on Your Office Desk
6. Who Knew That Sharpies Over Glass Can Create Such a Cool Stained Glass Effect? Do Give It a Try!
7. If You Have an Old Table Then Don’t Throw It Away, Give It a Facelift with a Mosaic Stained Glass Top
8. A Stained Glass Dream Catcher Outdoor Can Become a Suncatcher Too
9. Keep Your Books In Their Place with Stained Glass Bookends