If you don’t want to block the view of your garden and home completely but still want some edge, then you can go for see through fencing. Fences are a great way to revamp your garden while keeping critters out of your property. Fences can also boost the curb appeal of your property, making it stand out in your neighborhood.
There are many different ways in which you can create a fence that is a decor feature itself too. So, take a look at the ideas we have brought for you:
1. Build a Colorful Fence with Recycled Wine Bottles and Reinforcement Steel Bars
Aside from being eco-friendly, this idea will also make your garden more unique. Wine bottles come in different shapes, sizes and colors today; and mixing different types will surely make a statement.
2. Make a Fence with Logs ; Sharpen and Paint the Top Parts to Mimic Color Pencils
This type of fence is a great way to entertain the kids at home and from your neighborhood.
Image via: simple life prattle
3. Build a Fence Out of Recycled Pallet Wood and Add Shelves for Planters Too
If you still need more ground for your plants, building this kind of fence can be a great solution.
Image via: garden edit
4. Build a One of a Kind Fence with Square Logs and Cinder Blocks
If you have extra sacks of cements or hollow blocks, using them as a foundation for your fences.
Image via: cool creativity
5. Create a Fence in Low Cost Using Cattle Panels
Although low-cost, this type of fence will still make your garden more appealing.
6. Make a Fence with Bamboo for a Tropical or a Japanese Garden Like Feel
This is a great idea if you want to turn your garden into a relaxing outdoor space.
7. Create an Artistic Fence Design with Long Pieces or Slices of PVC Pipes
Another eco-friendly idea that will help minimize wastes in dumps while improving the aesthetics and value of your property.
8. Recycle Old Windows into a Cool Fence
This is one of the most unique see-through fence ideas today and copying this will surely put your garden in the spotlight.
Image via: home talk
9. Decorate Your Garden with a Lattice Fence
You can easily buy a lattice fence and install it on your garden.
10. Bend Willow into an Artistic Fencing Design
Image via: trash backwards
If you have a lot of willow trees around your property, this is an excellent option.
You’ll never run out of ideas when it comes to see-through fences for your garden. Regardless of the size of the garden, the budget you have in mind, and the theme you want to create, you’ll be able to find a wide variety of options.
But for you to narrow down your options and end up using the best see through fence for your garden, it’s best if you pick one that is easy to care for or has minimal maintenance requirements. Aside from improving how your garden looks, keep in mind that fences are installed to prevent pests and wild animals from entering your property—and you won’t be able to get this benefit if you end up installing see through fences that are very challenging to maintain.