Whether you are shifting to a new place or renovating your home, a window treatment can make all the difference. While some people manage to get window shades with their little interior designing experience, most people require professional guidance. With so many styles and designs, it can get complicated for an average individual. You can browse window shades by Stoneside or some similar services to see your arsenal of options. From controlling the light to maintaining your privacy, there is much that a window shade can do for you. You can install them not only to increase the aesthetic appeal but also for the functionalities they provide.
Few Options for Window Shades
- Get the roller shades if you want to add a versatile window treatment. You can find the right window shades for your home or office with natural materials and neutral tones. It is an elegant and simple solution for your windows.
- The solar shades have been crafted to control the sunlight entering your windows. They will protect you from UV exposure and protect your expensive furniture. They are not only durable but also beautiful.
- Cellular or honeycomb shades will offer you more than 300 options. If you are looking for innovative lift options, this is it. They will assist in trapping cold air or heat. You can customize your products with different motorization options like a smart device, wall switch, remote control, etc.
- Get roman shades for a soft and luxurious feel. If you want to add a special touch to your rooms, try custom roman shades. They are available in five different styles and over 300 fabric options. However, it is best to enquire with your service provider for precise information.
Apart from the options mentioned above, a few others include vertical cellular, zebra, etc. Browse window shades by Stoneside or similar services to see your choices.
Why Are Custom Shades Beneficial?
- Not all windows are made equal and have different shapes and sizes. Finding a perfect-sized pre-built window shade might take a lot of work. However, the customization options let you style your windows right, whether large or irregular-shaped.
- Another advantage of a customization service is the vast options of colors. You can choose the fabric, pattern, texture, or color based on your style and preferences. It is easier for people who want to match the new installation with the existing decor.
- Getting custom shades can lower your costs regarding cooling and heating. Also, you no longer have to spend money on products that do not fit your windows. The custom ones will be made according to your window measurements, and there is no scope for error.
- You can customize your window shades and ensure they offer UV protection. For example, solar shades protect you and your furniture from harmful UV rays. They will block it effectively with the help of their light-filtering mechanism.
Now that you know the options available for your windows, it’s time to find the right service provider. The first step is to check their reputation in the market and ask if they offer customization services. Many services offer free virtual or in-house consultations to provide adequate assistance.
You must explore different services in the market and choose the one that aligns with your interests. Remember to scroll through their social media platforms and check their portfolio. You can also ask them to share their previous projects to understand their work quality better. There is nothing that can beat the services offered by a professional expert. Remember these tips when you search for window shades and get the best one.