For homes with carpets and area rugs, a vacuum cleaner is a must to keep them free of dust. But when the vacuum cleaner is not in use it can easily become an eyesore and pull unwanted focus towards it. For that there is always a way to store it in a neat and tidy manner. For example, you can claim a little chunk of space inside your pantry or linen closet. Or you can just conceal it with a decorative cover. If you want to get your carpet cleaning done in an effective way then you can consult Carpet Cleaning Glendale AZ. So, lets see how you can store your vacuum cleaner:
1. Store It in a Utility Cabinet
Your utility cabinet is a great space where you can store the vacuum cleaner. To keep the hose in a perfect order you can install a metal over-the-door rack with a hook for the hose.
2. Carve Out a Space Under The Stairs by Installing a Closet
Why let go of the space under the stairs when you can install a closet for storing the vacuum cleaner and other items?
3. Outfit an Existing Closet with a Pull Out Rack for the Vacuum Cleaner
To make your life easier you can also install a pull out rack inside a cabinet. In this way taking out and putting back the vacuum cleaner will be a lot easier.
4. Claim Some Space Inside Your Laundry Room’s Open Shelving
If your laundry room has open shelving then that can be a great home for your vacuum cleaner.
5. You Can Also Store The Vacuum Cleaner in The Pantry By Assigning It a Separate Corner
If you happen to have a pantry closet then you can take out a small space for the vacuum cleaner inside it.
6. Store It Inside The Hall Closet
Usually the coat hanging or the lower part of the hall closet is empty and that can be a space where you can think of storing the vacuum cleaner.
7. Put a Cover on The Vacuum Cleaner; Place It in a Corner and Turn It into a Decorative Accent
Simply slip a cover over the vacuum cleaner like these and make it a part of the decor.
8. Build a Storage Tower with Wood and Store Other Cleaning Supplies Along with The Vacuum Cleaner at one Place
By using 2x4s and wood boards you can make a wonderful cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaner storage station.
9. Create a Closet In Any Empty Corner of Your Kitchen
If your kitchen has an empty corner then you can build a corner closet there.
10. Store The Vacuum Cleaner Inside The Linen Closet
If you have a linen closet then either divide it or free some space for the vacuum cleaner.
How do you store your vacuum cleaner? Let us know in comments.